Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jeopardy!!

I think Harrison is going to be just like his daddy. Knowing lots and lots of facts that make you think "How and WHY in the world do you know that?!" Those types of facts that are usually useless, but interesting (or not). The reason I think this is because of last night. Jason had band practice for the worship event coming up so I was left all alone for a couple of hours. I fully intended to get some work done. I worked all through Wheel of Fortune, then decided to lay down on the couch for a few minutes. The second the theme song for Jeopardy comes on Harrison starts going crazy! He is kicking and punching the mess out of me for almost 10 minutes straight! If anyone were to peek in my windows I would have looked like an absolute fool! I was just laying there staring at my belly laughing so hard! Either he was enjoying the show, or he's as upset as I am that Alex Trebek shaved his mustache off...who knows?!

[Side Note: I am VERY excited about this weekend!!! My friend Leigh is throwing me a baby shower for work people and I can't wait! My mom is coming to help us get the crib and then we are going to pick some paint and, finally, paint the nursery!! Yay!! Maybe we'll even get around to putting the crib together! I'll be sure to take some pics and post for everyone to see!]

No comments:

Post a Comment