Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In the Home Stretch!!

So today marks the first day of the 3rd and final trimester for us! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! We are officially 28 weeks today. And there is still SOOO much to be done. I just don't let myself think about it because the stress would be too much right now! But here's a list of everything I can think of...I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere!

1) Clean out the garage and move guest bedroom furniture from baby's room to garage
2) Paint Harrison's room (so I guess I should pick a color and buy paint!)
3) Finish my registries (stupid Target losing my online one)
4) Paint kitchen and downstairs bathroom (once Harrison gets here I doubt there'll be time for that!)
5) Set up nursery
6) Pray someone gets us the important stuff (travel system, breast pump, and glider are at the top of that list!)
7) Don't go crazy...!

Only 12 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment