Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh Yeah!

This past weekend was a good weekend. My mom came into town and helped us get a crib. I can't wait to put it together and have the room all set up! It's such a daunting task though. We literally haven't done anything yet! Bought some paint this weekend and have an idea for the room...that's about it! Hopefully we can get the furniture moved out this weekend and paint the room. Maybe put the crib together as well!

The baby shower for work that Leigh threw for me was this weekend also. It was pretty fun and I got some good stuff. Lots of diapers and wipes. A few things from the registry. And the cake was super cute and super delicious! All in all...good fun!

Best of all...today was the last day of school! Hallelujah!!!! Now all I have left is to clean my room out and some meetings. It's not like I'll even really have a relaxing summer. With all of the workshops and teaching summer school I literally only have 3 1/2 weeks off total. And 2 of those weeks are the 2 weeks before Harrison's due date...so who knows how I'll feel or if he comes early. Oh well...gotta pay for this little dude somehow!

1 comment:

  1. Umm I did NOT know you had started a blog! I like this idea and now, since I've read yours, you have to read mine! ;-) xoxo Can't wait to see you and the belly! - Mandy

    ReplyDelete