Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Karate Chop!



Phew! This baby is working my abs out for me! Not to mention my bladder...lungs...ribs...stomach...kidneys...whatever else is in there he can play with...!! He has been the most active little boy the past few weeks! Last night Jason and I were just laying in bed and watching my belly moving and jumping around! I really wish we had a camera to record it before he runs out of room. Guess I should charge my camera! I can't believe we only have 8 weeks left! This pregnancy has flown by (as of now anyway...I'm sure given the next heat wave I'll be ready to be done!) Here's a pic of my belly, 32 weeks on the dot!




I am really hoping to get the nursery done by Tuesday of next week. Monday will be my first day of summer break (the very little one I have). I'm looking forward to resting and getting some stuff done in the house. I really need a housekeeper!


On another note, my good friend Emily had her baby boy yesterday morning!! Jacob Max Eddy came into the world at 2:30 am on 6/22 weighing 9 lbs 4 ozs and measuring about 20 in long! He is so cute and chubby!! Unfortunately he has a valve in his heart that didn't close so he's in NICU until that sorts itself out. Not really anything that isn't easily fixed, according to the doctor's, but they want to keep him monitored. It's preventing his blood from being oxygenated. So if you could say a prayer that that gets fixed naturally and quickly I'm sure the Eddy's would appreciate it! Here's a pic of the little (?) tyke!

Emily is doing great! She looked amazing last night...not at all like she'd been through over 9 hours of labor! Can't wait to see him and Harrison becoming great buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment